This page contains details of our Shipping and Returns policy. By placing an order you are agreeing to these terms.
- We offer next day delivery as standard using one of our partner couriers. This service is selected at checkout by default.
- Some items are very heavy or bulky and will require a different method of delivery, this is noted on the product pages. Shipping on these items are priced individually.
- We will provide tracking information to you via email and in your online account where possible. Not all of our shipping methods provide us with tracking details.
- We aim to provide you with a two hour window for delivery by email or text message when using our next day service, although this is not guaranteed.
- While we typically ship orders on the same day (if placed before 12pm) or the next working day, we cannot guarantee that orders will arrive within two working days. We will always do our best to provide you with a top quality service.
- Delivery times are quoted from the dispatch of your order from our warehouse. You will be contacted if there will be a delay to the delivery.
- We heavily subsidise the cost of delivery to provide you with the best value possible, however due to the rising costs of fuel and services we may have to alter the shipping costs at any time.
- If your products are not delivered within 5 working days then get in contact and we will chase our delivery partners.
- All courier deliveries must be signed for where required and any problems must be reported to our customer services team by phone or email within 24 hours of the delivery.
- We only ship to the UK mainland for online orders. For information on shipping to any other destination please get in touch with our customer services team.
- The delivery charge for courier delivery is order and is calculated on the weight of items.
- Free delivery is only available on next day courier service and once the total of your order reaches the currently advertised threshold.
- The following Scottish Highlands postcodes will incur an extra delivery charge and may not have the option of next day delivery - AB30-38, AB44-56, FK17-99, G83, IV1-28, IV30-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-33, PA34-40, PH18-26, PH30, PH31-41, PH49-50.
- The following Scottish Island poscodes will incur an extra delivery charge and may not have the option of next day delivery - S1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3.
- The Isle of Man (IM), Northern Ireland (BT), the Isles of Scilly (TR21-25), Channel Islands and Isle of Wight are all subject to additional delivery charges and do not have the option of next day delivery.
- We can provide bulk rates and pallet rates, please contact customer services for more information.
- We can accept no responsibility for delay in dispatch of orders or delivery by couriers. Should an order arrive late after a express delivery surcharge is paid we will refund the extra cost paid for delivery.
- If you wish to cancel your order within 60 days of your order arriving you must contact our customer services team - this does not affect your statutory rights.
- Unwanted items must be returned in perfect working order in unopened and unused condition.
- You must ensure that all returns are packaged appropriately to avoid damage in transit.
- You must use recorded delivery or a courier service to return your goods. We can help to arrange a courier service if required.
- In the event of a faulty item or an incorrect item being sent to you, we will refund the cost incurred to return the product to us.
- If products are tailored or custom made we are not able to accept returns unless the item is faulty.
- Faulty goods can be returned to us for exchange or refund during the manufacturer’s warranty period.
Please get in contact if you have any questions.